Exclusive Two Day Fundamentals Of Strength Coaching Workshop hosted by Joslyn Thompson Rule and Luke Worthington.
Date | March 21st & 22nd March 2020
Location | The Fitt Principle, Glasgow
Time | TBC
In this two-day, NSCA accredited, theory and practical course Luke and Joslyn will break down upper and lower extremity assessment, discuss and demonstrate how to scale common strength training exercises to better meet the needs and abilities of your athletes and clients.
Demonstrate and workshop how to evaluate, address and write programs for common musculoskeletal dysfunctions/injuries, as well as delve into some of the softer skills required to make you a better coach.
- Coaching competencies
- Theory and rational of assessments
- Assessing and addressing common shoulder dysfunction
- Breaking down the squat
- Breaking down the deadlift
- Breathing mechanics and why it matters for just about everything
- Assessing and addressing common hip dysfunction
- Breaking down the bench press
- Breaking down the pull up
- Introduction to neuromechanical references