Date | October 28th – 29th 2023
Location | London
Time | 9am – 5pm
This two-day workshop is designed for personal trainers, strength & conditioning coaches, and physios who are interested in levelling up their coaching skills, business, and personal brand.
That’s the key to long-term industry success. Despite what social media will brainwash you into thinking, the answer to getting loyal clients, high profile clients, media gigs, writing opportunities, and even financial freedom is from being a good and competent coach first.
This is why the bulk of the weekend will be spent covering topics like:
– How to better motivate and communicate with your clients using simple psychology and Jedi mind-tricks.
– How to steam line your assessment(s) for better buy-in and results. HINT: Focus less on dysfunction and more on finding someone’s “Trainable Menu.”
– How to scale common strength training exercises to work around common injuries, in addition to understanding strength training continuums.
– How breathing mechanics affect e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g and how you can improve someone’s movement and range of motion in a matter of minutes – no stretching required!
– The “tenets” to squatting and deadlifting (and other common exercises)
– How to write strength training programs for general population clients. They need to lift heavy things too.
However, this event is about building the complete fitness professional. Unfortunately, it’s not only about scapular upward rotation mechanics and proper deadlift technique. it’s also important to:
– Understand common (and practical) business & marketing tactics to build and grow your business.
– Understand common (and practical) business & marketing tactics to build and grow your brand.
– Have a grasp on financial literacy and how to avoid common mistakes many fitness professionals make.
– Know the strategic steps you can take to transition to being your own boss.
This event will be a healthy balance between theory/lecture and hands-on practicals. In addition, continuing education credits will be made available.